Quick and easy!
The flu, a minor injury or an infection can quickly spoil your day and you would like to see a doctor and be treated quickly to resume your day-to-day activities.
The most frequent reasons for consultations considered as minor emergencies are the following:
• flu-like symptoms such as a cold, cough or fever
• urinary track infections
• earache (otitis) or congested sinus (sinusitis)
• stitches or closures due to a minor injury
• sore throat
• muscle or bone sprain or injury and you may need to have an X-ray
• skin reaction
• testing for sexually transmitted diseases (STBBI)
MTS Screening (STBI)
Our Clinic offers not only emergency medical consultations, but we also have services for laboratory tests and sexually transmitted disease (STBI or STD) testing packages.
Check in with one of our Private doctors in Montreal and get a quick diagnosis by contacting our customer service now!